Eastside Pioneers Neighborhood Association General Meeting, Thursday, January 10, 7 pm at the St. Francis Church Parish Center (north of Church).
Please join me at our first 2019 general meeting! I will introduce myself and the other Board members.
On the agenda are:
1) information and status of the name change for East Park to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park representative, Donovan Bailey;
2) reviewing and voting on proposed bylaws changes (including neighborhood association name change to “Eastside” and deleting “Pioneers”);
3) updates on current issues;
4) celebrating the successes of 2018;
5) membership sharing ideas for 2019; and
6) volunteer sign-ups for block representatives, committees, etc.
If we all pitch in to cover the responsibilities of the neighborhood association, we can share the burden and reap all of the benefits! Please come and bring a neighbor! We look forward to meeting you and hearing your thoughts and concerns about the neighborhood. If you are unable to attend, do not hesitate to email me or another board member with your ideas to improve our neighborhood association.
Kelly Rae Kirkpatrick
President Eastside Pioneers Neighborhood Association